Always Making Time to Care
From the beginning, our organization has been driven by the guiding principles of integrity, high ethical standards, honesty, unselfishness, high morals and caring for others. With this foundation, our chaplaincy services were initiated over 35 years ago to help employees with any number of personal issues.
With these services, a chaplain is assigned to each Allied terminal, ministering there at least once a month. Chaplains are on call whenever and wherever needed, and are available for non-denominational counseling for both employees and their families – helping employees function both on and off the job.
- Death of an employee or a member of an employee's immediate family
- Illness or hospitalization of an employee or a member of an employee's immediate family
- Injury or accident involving an employee or a member of an employee's immediate family
- Family crisis or emergency.
- Need for spiritual guidance, literature or resources
- Times of celebration, such as weddings, births, retirements, etc.
- Any observed changes in behavior or emotions that affect the wellness of an employee
- Any cause of stress which may result in depression, anger or negative behavior
- Unresolved conflict
Our chaplaincy services were developed out of deep concern and caring for the men and women we employ.
To learn more, contact us by phone, email or mail:
Allied Automotive Group
2302 Parklake Drive
Building 15, Suite 600
Atlanta, GA 30345